Article 1 - General
By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
1. You agree to properly follow all instructions on the Site, including, but not limited to, providing true, accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information about yourself.
2. You undertake to update your personal information within ten (10) days in the event that any changes occur.
Article 2 No Unlawful or Prohibited Use.
Article 3 Restriction/Termination
Article 4 Account
After completing the registration form on the website, you will receive a password and an account will be assigned to you. You are responsible for keeping your password and account confidential, and take full responsibility for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree (a) to immediately notify EuroBullySupply of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, and (b) to log out of your account at the end of each session . EuroBullySupply does not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold EuroBullySupply harmless against any and all claims that may be brought against EuroBullySupply as a result of any use or misuse of your password or account by any unauthorized person.
Article 5 Offers / Agreement
All offers from EuroBullySupply are only binding after you have received a confirmation of receipt from EuroBullySupply confirming the agreement. You are aware of the technical steps leading to the ratification of the agreement, whether the agreement will be archived and accessible, and the languages in which the agreement may be drafted. EuroBullySupply is under no obligation to provide you with any information related to the above prior to the ratification of the agreement.
Article 6 Delivery and shipping information
For more information about shipping costs and delivery time, see the shipping information page on our site. The maximum delivery time is thirty days at all times. Should EuroBullySupply be unable to deliver the product(s) within thirty days, EuroBullySupply will notify you immediately in writing (by e-mail, fax or post), in which case you will be entitled to to terminate the agreement by giving written notice (by e-mail, fax or post) to EuroBullySupply. We will refund any payments made by you within thirty days, without accepting any other or further liability.
Article 7 Risk during transport
EuroBullySupply bears the risk of damage, theft or loss during the transport of the product or products. This risk passes to you at the time of delivery of the product or products.
Article 8 - Reflection period
After receipt of the products, you may cancel the agreement within seven days, provided that the sealed factory packaging of the products is completely intact. You must inform EuroBullySupply by e-mail and return the products immediately. You bear the risk during the return transport. In the event that payment has already been made, EuroBullySupply will refund to you the amount due under this Agreement within thirty days of receipt of the relevant products. The shipping costs for returning the products will not be reimbursed. The reflection period is not valid for clothing, art, nutritional supplements, and training materials. Collars and harnesses are made according to the dimensions you specify. These fall outside the cooling-off period and cannot be exchanged or refunded. Custom-made items are therefore a permanent purchase.
Article 9 Warranty
1. Complaints with regard to delivered products will only be handled if the products are returned to EuroBullySupply within 7 days after delivery, accompanied by a detailed description of the nature and extent of the defect. At the end of this period, the delivered products are considered to be satisfactory and the delivery is accepted unconditionally.
2. If EuroBullySupply is of the opinion that a complaint is justified, the company is only obliged to deliver replacement products as soon as possible. You are not entitled to any compensation. The costs of both shipments, the repair and/or replacement are for the account of EuroBullySupply.
3. The warranty referred to in this article does not apply in the event that the defect is wholly or partly caused by incorrect, incorrect, negligent or incompetent use and/or if you have made any changes to the products. Rust on standard metal parts or damage to embroidery are not covered by the warranty.
Article 10 - Liability
1. EuroBullySupply's liability is limited to the warranty stated in Article 9. In any case, EuroBullySupply's liability for the delivery of defective products is limited to direct damage, with a maximum of the agreed price of the products in question. Liability for indirect damage is excluded unless the damage is the result of our deliberate intent or gross negligence.
2. Without prejudice to Article 10 paragraph 1, EuroBullySupply is not liable in the event that the defect is wholly or partly caused by incorrect, incorrect, negligent or incompetent use and/or if you have made any changes to the products.
3. You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless EuroBullySupply, its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, agents and any other party involved in the creation, production or delivery of the website or the services against any and any third party claims due to or arising out of your use of the services and/or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 Evidence
Unless proven otherwise, EuroBullySupply's records are conclusive evidence of the orders you have placed, your payment to EuroBullySupply and the services. You hereby agree that electronic communications may be produced as evidence.
Article 12 Customs
EuroBullySupply cannot guarantee that the customs authorities will not seize the goods you have ordered. If this is the case, EuroBullySupply will not reimburse you for any payments.
Article 13 - Payment
1. More information about shipping costs and delivery time can be found on the Check Out page on our website.
2. Your credit card will be charged immediately upon acceptance of the transaction. Payments are made to Extreme Dog Gear.
3. In the event that you do not pay for any reason, you are automatically in default and you owe statutory interest on the total invoice amount from the due date as well as all costs of collecting payments that EuroBullySupply incurs.
Article 14 - Miscellaneous
1.EuroBullySupply reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will take effect immediately upon posting of the amended Terms and Conditions on the internet.
2. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous agreements between the parties with respect to this subject matter. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, which provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
3. These General Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law. The district court in Amsterdam has exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes relating to these General Terms and Conditions.